You are here
This position is now filled
- Days based roles
- Competitive salary with great benefits
About Our Client
My client are a market leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium products and services that are used globally in aid of their research. They are also a leader in the development and manufacturing of the products in which they specialise in, supplying worldwide.
As a result of the clients continuing growth, they now have an immediate requirement for a Packaging Lead to join the business here in Manchester on a permanent basis.
Core responsibilities of the role are:
- Organises and leads the packing team to ensure efficient and compliant packaging operations.
- Attends the daily supply chain meeting to give an update on packaging performance.
- Has the ability to problem solve and recommends solutions within the packaging function and across functions.
- Plans ahead to ensure the weekly packaging plan is achieved, communicate to their Supervisor issues that may affect the completion of the plan.
- Complete paperwork reviews/batch record reviews to GMP standards.
- Raises Quality issues via the NCR process for their work area.
- Coaches their team in processes and procedures.
- Collects line performance data (KPI's).
- Performs routine set up of packaging equipment to enable the packing of product.
- Ensures that daily, weekly & monthly cleaning procedures are completed by the team.
- Ensures real-time ERP Transactions to record work activity are completed by the team.
- Has an awareness of COSHH & Manual Handling Techniques.
- Communicate with the Team and other departments.
- Support other areas, as requested by Management.
The Successful Applicant
Desirable education and experience for the Packaging Lead role:
- Typically requires High school Qualifications
- Typically requires 4+ years Job related experience
- Good mathematical, written and communication skills.
- Ability to learn procedures, techniques & safe use of packaging equipment
- Working knowledge of general safety & record keeping
- Knowledge of current GMP / ISO regulations
- Microsoft office application knowledge
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary with excellent benefits