You are here
This position is now filled
Packaging NPD Manager
- Market-leading chilled food manufacturer
- Driven Packaging NPD Manager
About Our Client
Our client is part of an international leader in the food manufacturing market, with a turnover of over Â£1 billion. This role is based at their flagship site. They have a global presence and provide to the major retailers.
You will be responsible for delivery of first to market packaging concepts to ensure the business remains ahead of its competitors, managing the critical path for packaging work with customer development teams and internal stakeholders to build relationships which maximise competitor advantage.
- Evaluate and recommend enhancements to current portfolio to support the consumer experience, manufacturing efficiency and cost of goods
- Develop innovative solutions in line with Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) objectives
- Monitor of quality issues, providing troubleshooting and problem solving resolutions for identified problems
- Project Management of specified projects within Product Development
- Management of Packaging Technologists where applicable, ensuring they have clarity on objects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an individual who demonstrates the gravitas and ability to develop into a management position along with a proven track record within packaging development.
They will be degree qualified or equivalent and have experience in FMCG and project management.
What's on Offer