You are here
Paid Media Manager
- Leading travel business
- Paid social, affiliates and Display
About Our Client
My client is an exciting travel and tourism organisation based in Peterborough. The are looking to continue their online growth with the addition of a Paid Media Manager.
The position of Paid Media Manager will encompass:
- Define and deliver the paid media activity plan across paid social, affiliates and display
- Provide accurate and insightful analysis of sales & traffic data including performance and efficiency and constantly improve the performance of channel activity through an understanding of customer needs and behaviour to inform activity and action.
- Constantly improve the performance of the paid media activity through an understanding of customer needs and behaviour to inform activity and action - working with other E-commerce teams to ensure an integrated approach to customer communications and promotion
- Monitor performance and develop comprehensive reporting ensuring the allocated budget ensuring spend is optimised and audited.
- Manage a team of four digital executives
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Experience of programmatic marketing, PPC, affiliates and paid social
- Experience of leading a small to medium sized team
- Experience of managing large budgets and forecasting
What's on Offer
Highly competitive package.