You are here
- Top 45 law firm seeks Paralegal/CILEX/Solicitor
- Excellent Defendant Personal Injury role at leading UK firm
About Our Client
Our client is a Top 45 law firm with offices throughout the UK. They have been recognised as the leading legal employer at the annual Britain's Top Employers awards and achieved several top rankings in Chambers UK 2016. The successful candidate will be based at their Liverpool office.
As Paralegal/CILEX/Solicitor you will be required to:
- Manage caseload effectively and efficiently
- Initially review liability, quantum and pre-issue Claimant Solicitor conduct before devising a strategy for continued handling
- Handle cases to conclusion
- Complete client and firm MI procedures
- Comply with client SLAs, e-manual and local claims handling requirements
- Achieve targets
- Comply with Data Protection Procedures
The Successful Applicant
You will be a Paralegal/CILEX/Solicitor with experience in Defendant Motor Litigation experience.
You will have:
- Experience of handling a case load of litigated motor files
- Knowledge of CPR
- Ability to work to meet deadlines and hit targets
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
Dependant on experience.