You are here
Part-Time Content Designer
Experience working within/to GOV.UK principles.
Must have experience working in a similar role
About Our Client
A Public Sector and Government Organisation based in Central London.
The successful Part-Time Content Designer will be responsible for:
- Working with other content designers to developing content across the organisation's websites.
- Assist the organisation's transition of content to the GOV.UK platform.
- Use research and analytics conducted to review and refine content to ensure it meets user needs.
- Review existing content and identify gaps in content to develop/refine content.
- Develop content from initial scoping and research right through to publishing.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure that subject matter is understood
The Successful Applicant
The successful Part-Time Content Designer will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- First-hand experience using content best practices to ensure accessibility and SEO.
- Experience working within/to GOV.UK principles (Highly Preferred)
- An understanding of the GDS Digital by Default Service Standards (Desirable)
- Working experience of monitoring the performance and collecting user feedback of content to improve and refine content.
- Experience using Analytics tools.
What's on Offer
An 8 month contract paying £120-£150 per day, 3 days a week based in Central London.