You are here
Part Time-Finance Business Partner
- Part Time Finance Business partner for a fast growing mental health charity
- Business Partner dealing with the Regional Operations Director for London
About Our Client
The organisation is one of the fastest growing charities in the UK and has doubled in revenue in the last five years. The charity focuses on supporting those dealing with mental health issues.
The Finance Business partner reports into the Head of Finance and has a dotted line into the Regional director. The position focus in the following areas:
- Support the Operations Director of Greater London and the Head of Finance in the development of the financial strategy for the Greater London region. Ensure effective implementation of the strategy across the region through monthly review and regular reforecasts.
- Producing budgets and forecasts
- Producing. supporting and challenging budget holders to review their monthly management accounts and provide analysis of variances and supporting commentary
- Act as financial advisor across the Greater London region on any new or significant projects, carrying out scenario planning/analysis as required.
The Successful Applicant
The position requires a fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA). The business partner will require the following experience:
Experience of producing management accounts.
Financial management, interpretation and analysis skills.
- Project management of budget-setting, reforecast and year-end processes.
- Experience of dealing with senior management and challenging stakeholders.
- Understanding of VAT and year end process.
What's on Offer
£44,000 Pro Rata to 4 days a week, Pension, Flexible working hours.