You are here
Part-Time Finance Manager
About Our Client
My client are a long established market leader, looking for an experienced, Part-Time Finance Manager, qualified in Accountancy. Healthcare experience not essential.
- To work with the Director and Senior Management Team (SMT) to develop the business strategy
- Alongside the SMT provide the leadership in translating and implementing the strategy into operational practice and to deliver on business objectives and annual operating plans for P&L and working capital
- To deliver insightful analysis to support decision making and improve performance. To support and develop the financial, operational and commercial decision making of staff and teams.
- To add value to the business to help managers push boundaries and promote risk taking in the drive to develop and deliver a differentiated service to our customers.
- To support business development by maximising resource allocation enabling the business to expand its reach into existing and new markets
- To deliver the decision support, financial and operational reporting to ensure that the business operates efficiently, effectively and in compliance with Corporate Standards.
- To work with colleagues to promote a commercial culture of continuous improvement in order to deliver the highest quality processes and services.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Part-Time Finance Manager candidate will be qualified in finance with managerial experience.
What's on Offer