You are here
Part-time Finance Manager
- International Charity seeks Part-Time Finance Manager (16 hours per week)
- Flexible working, predominantly from home
About Our Client
This Qatari-based international charity went through a period of rapid expansion in 2014, which established several subsidiaries in Europe, including one in London. This particular subsidiary is the commercial arm of the charity, which organises an annual sports security conference, as well as other profit-making enterprises that help to fund its work.
As a Finance Manager at this international sports charity, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of Finance: Month-End, Year-End, day-to-day, VAT, answering queries, international accounting consolidations
- Working closely with Senior Managers and Executives to provide the financial information which will assist them in making key business decisions
- Taking the lead on Year End and liaising with External Auditors
The Successful Applicant
You will be an accountant with 5 years'+ accounting experience, and a good team player with a can-do attitude. Flexibility is a must. International Accounting and/or business experience with the Middle East or US would be a bonus.
What's on Offer
£42,000 Pro-rata, 16 hours per week, flexible working hours (predominantly home-based)