You are here
Part Time Financial Controller
- Part Time Financial Controller for a growing business in the City
- Full autonomy for an established Financial Controller in a growing firm
About Our Client
Our client is a growing firm who are expanding on their already well established name within Financial Services.
The firm are moving their Finance function in house which has resulted in the creation of a Part Time Financial Controller.
The Part Time Financial Controller based in London will have the following responsibilities:
- Report to the Director of Operations and will work closely with both the outsourced accountants and with the Office Manager
- Lead on all aspects of finance including checking reports and returns produced by the outsourced accounts function
- Ensuring that all clients are invoiced accurately each quarter; bringing the existing sales invoicing arrangements in-house within 9 months
- Review of quarterly management accounts; reporting significant issues and provision of simple MI to inform decision making
- Development of the annual Budget
- Checking the year-end statutory accounts and overseeing the process prior to approval at the AGM
- Review of existing expenditure/commitments, identifying areas where costs might be reduced; follow up as appropriate
- Review and management of the Banking arrangements
The Successful Applicant
The Part Time Financial Controller based in London will have had the following exposure:
- ACA / ACCA/ CIMA qualified
- Pro-active attitude and someone challenge orientated
- Understanding of a small team environment - practical approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of Sage
What's on Offer
Excellent autonomy working in a smaller management team on a part time basis - ideal for a challenge orientated professional seeking a 2 day week role.