You are here
This position is now filled
Part-time HR Consultant
- Immediate need
- 4 days a week role
About Our Client
This a brilliant opportunity to work with a large and professional organisation based in Yorkshire, who are offering 4 days a week and flexibility.
The main purpose of the role is to collaborate with leaders to provide an effective and proactive HR partnership to enable leaders to embed a leading people experience through timely advice and expertise.
Main responsibilities include:
- Understand business drivers and challenges to ensure that HR advice and practice are aligned to business issues and objectives.
- Deliver solutions focused coaching and advice to senior leaders. Challenge and influence their thinking.
- Build trusted and effective relationships with key stakeholders both within the designated business areas and cross functionally to ensure that stakeholders are engaged.
- Support senior leaders (e.g. SLT and direct reports) in ensuring business changes are effectively communicated; people impacts are understood and risks are mitigated.
- Develop line managers in their leadership and management capability through coaching and influencing.
- A good understanding of employment law and ability to advise on practical application.Provide timely and relevant advice on people related matters to support business strategy, performance change and growth.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be immediately available and comfortable with working 4 days a week. You will also have the following experience:
- Supporting restructures
- Up to date experience covering employment law, internal policies, internal comms, employee engagement, internal business structure and stakeholder management.
- Running small projects/active involvement in projects
- Employee Relations
- Employment law knowledge
- Stakeholder Management
- Change Management
- Learning & Development
- Reward and recognition
- CIPD qualified
- Degree level or equivalent
- Employment Law certificate
- Organisational Design
- Change management
What's on Offer
FTE Â£36,000 - Â£40,000