You are here
Part Time Internal Communications Executive
- 22 hours / 3 days per week
- Large Energy business
About Our Client
Our client are a leading business in the Oil and Gas space based in Chesterfield
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a part time professional to join a business for 3 days per week in their Internal Communications department and focus but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Create and deliver tailored employee communications to include conducting research and liaising with the relevant stakeholders to collate adequate content to draft and distribute messaging effectively.
- Support with the production of communication collateral including newsletters/magazines, presentations, meetings, RSS feeds, video blogs, social media feeds, briefings, bulletins and case studies.
- Develop and maintain communications channels for employees; draft and/or edit messages as required, providing context, clarity, consistency and appropriate tone, and create linkages to the company's strategic priorities.
- Make sure our internal and external messages are aligned and our employees understand the direction of the business and how they contribute.
- Manage and keep multiple stakeholders at all levels of the company informed, and highlight and manage communications inter dependencies, issues and risks.
- Act as a communications business partner, working closely with the key internal customers to deliver their communication and engagement plan.
- Assist with the communication of employee engagement events.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates will have a strong background in Internal Communications and engaging with a diverse range of stakeholders through multiple channels.
Candidates will be available for interview before 26th September
What's on Offer
This opportunity is a fantastic position for someone looking to get back in to work part time and focus on the delivering of engaging Internal Communications.