You are here
- Parner Designate
- Large and well established practice
About Our Client
One of the North East's leading practices.
Working closely alongside the incumbent partner in particular you will become involved in a range of ad hoc services, including business plans, grant applications, sales and acquisitions, forensic reports etc. The candidate must be organised and able to manage multiple tasks.
The role will be client facing and the candidate will be encouraged to undertake regular CPD and networking with their peers.
The candidate would also be expected to keep themselves up to date on changes in legislation, accounting policies and principles etc.
The Successful Applicant
* ACA qualified (or similar).
* The position is full time; alternative hours would be subject to negotiation for the right candidate;
* The candidate must have experience of working in practice.
* The candidate would need to be proactive, have sound organisation skills and be able to manage their own time to suit the job requirements accordingly;
* The candidate should be professional, well presented at all times and should be willing to work as part of a team;
* The candidate should be confident in front of both clients and other advisors and able to take commercial as well as technical views.
What's on Offer
Basic salary of £40,000 - £75,000 dependent on experience.