You are here
Payroll and Benefits Advisor
- Payroll and Benefit Advisor - Standalone Position
- Paying up to £45k
About Our Client
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading firm within their industry. My client is looking for a Payroll and benefits Advisor to join their growing HR team.
The post holder will be the in-house specialist responsible for UK and Expat payroll, and UK benefits. You will be responsible for introducing robust internal controls to ensure that: each stage of the payroll process is properly and timely actioned, all employees are paid correctly, accurate deductions are made and appropriate information is provided to our benefits' providers, HMRC and other statutory bodies.
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for someone with the following experience:
- Experienced at payroll management in a complex organisation
- Experienced at developing innovative solutions to problems and implementing change
- Highly proficient in interpreting payroll rules and regulations, including expat management
- Knowledge of GPP schemes and pension scheme administration
- Accurate and methodical worker
- Ability to summarise and interpret complex data and specialist matters simply, to meet the needs of a diverse audience.
- Excellent IT skills and demonstrable experience of using Excel spreadsheets at an advanced stage
- Substantial experience of producing computerised payroll-related management information reports
- A detailed knowledge of payroll systems, taxation and national insurance rules
- Ability to work to and meet multiple and tight deadlines
What's on Offer
Role paying up to £45k with an attractive benefits package.