You are here
Payroll Assistant in a Central London Accountancy Practice
- London, Growing Accountancy Practice, International Clients
- Payroll, Boutique Firm
About Our Client
This accountancy boutique is looking to recruit a Payroll Assistant to aid the business in providing a personal service to clients.
The Payroll Assistant will enjoy building relationships with existing and new clients in this friendly, sociable boutique. The firm regularly take part in networking events as well as arranged social events which will provide you with the opportunity to spend time with your colleagues outside of the work environment. You will gain the expertise working with a varied client base, enabling you to develop the necessary skills to progress with your accountancy career. They also offer the opportunity of international assignments.
This firm are very supportive. This firm build strong working relationships with their clients and their staff have a vital role to play in this. They are an approved training employer for both the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. They offer opportunities for training at any level including qualified staff. This practice also trains in taxation qualifications. This firm is committed to providing clear and direct career development; believing that their employees success is the ultimate destination which is reached by providing a highest level of support.
Our client is a reputable growing firm in Central London with a local and international network of clients. They are currently striving to grow whilst maintaining an independent feel with quality assignments in a modern and professional environment.
You will be responsible for a full range of disciplines including;
- Processing monthly payroll, auto-enrolment and advising clients of amounts to pay
- Bank Reconciliations
- Journal Postings
- Assisting with the preparation of forms P11D
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Ad hoc tasks including assisting with the day to day running of the office.
- Liaising with clients/managers/partners on various matters
- Reporting to the Manager who will review your work
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in payroll (2 years +)
- Administration experience
- A good understanding of Excel
- A good eye for attention to detail
- A good working knowledge of MS Word
- Good organisational skills
- Problem solving
- Communication skills
- A motivated approach.
What's on Offer
- London based
- Growing practice
- £18,000 - £30,000