You are here
About Our Client
Established national leisure business based in Gateshead, with a staff base of c15,000.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager and working closely within a small Payroll department, you will be responsible for timely and accurate payment of c15,000 staff across the business.
- Validate and, where necessary, input into the payroll system timesheet and amended data received from the relevant authorised Managers
- Processing Payroll for Weekly paid employees only
- Validation of Tax, NI, SSP,SMP,SPP and SMP calculations
- Checking net pay calculations before payment processing deadlines
- Processing starters, leavers and salary changes including calculation of arrears and leaving entitlements
- Completion of delegated payroll year end duties
- Resolving payroll queries from employees in a professional and timely manner
- Liaise with HM Revenue and Customs and other external bodies in a professional and timely manner
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for someone who wants a long lasting career within Payroll. You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and ideally will have an IIP Qualification in Payroll Administration or will be studying towards this (full study support will be provided).
What's on Offer
Excellent salary + benefits + full study support for IIP Qualification in Payroll Administration