You are here
- Payroll Manager
- Ownership of Payroll function within growing organisation
About Our Client
Large expanding organisation with a diverse workforce.
Duties will include;
- Responsible for the accurate processing of payrolls from start to end, including costing, reporting and accounting.
- Liaising with Site Administrators and Employees on payroll related queries and ensuring time/data capture is maintained where possible.
- Maintaining absence information within the company's Time and Attendance system.
- Payroll reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations
- Complete month end procedures and reconciliation and ensuring all payments are paid in correctly and on time to the third party bodies.
- Ensuring that Statutory payments are verified and recorded appropriately.
- Sending BACS payments as required.
- Being pro-active in identifying changes to the payroll, anticipating and managing implications and impact of any changes.
- Responsible for P11D information and to ensure that the payroll system is maintained and updated with employee benefits as required.
- Year end processing of P11D's, P45 and P60's.
- Pension reconciliation, auto enrolment and the setting up of contributions and full pension file upload to our Pension Provider.
- Provide professional support and guidance to the Group Payroll Manager on payroll matters, making recommendations on strategic and policy matters and understanding ad manage impacts of Government initiatives e.g. Living Wage, Gender Pay Reporting.
- Liaise with external agencies in respect of statutory, and other deductions.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience at supervisory l level within a similar payroll environment.
- Appropriate payroll qualification.
- Knowledge of relevant financial reporting standards and their application.
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant PAYE, SMP, SSP, National Insurance and Taxation legislation to be able to assist with the Group Payroll Manager.
- Excellent leadership, communication and organisation skills.
- Excellent level of written and oral communication skills.
- A good level of knowledge of current audit and compliance requirements.
What's on Offer
Excellent DOE plus benefits.