You are here
- Minimum of two years payroll supervisory experience
- Experience of using Star payroll software
About Our Client
Ranked in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for, our Payroll Services Bureau takes the process of administering pay away from employers and into the hands of professionals, providing a seamless service to a rapidly expanding client base across the South West.
The key responsibilities for this Payroll Supervisor Position are:
- Build strong working relationships with a portfolio of allocated clients.
- Deal with payroll and bank credits, process tax and allowances and provide an auto enrolment service.
- Deliver regular management updates and ensure that all payroll deadlines are met.
As well as playing a key part in the practical day to day running of client payrolls, you will support the Payroll Manager in the day to day supervision of the payroll team ensuring that work flow is managed and that all deadlines met.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates applying for this Payroll Supervisory role in Bath will have:
- Minimum of two years payroll supervisory experience ideally gained within an outsourced payroll environment.
- A proven ability to handle multiple payrolls, a strong working knowledge of Auto Enrolment
- Ideally, payroll related qualifications
- Excellent IT Skills
- Experience of using Star payroll software (desirable).
You will be:
- An enthusiastic supervisor who leads from the front and has the ability to coach, develop and mentor a team of administrators.
- Able to work well under pressure and thrive within a fast paced working environment.
- Client focused and enjoy building long standing client relationships
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with annual review
Further study support if needed, and training CPD support
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
36.25 hours per week
Life assurance (3 x Salary)
Personal pension - Employer 3%, Employee min 2%
Critical illness scheme