You are here
Penetration Tester Manager - Security Consultant, Cyber
- Global Professional Services Firm
- State of the Art Penetration Testing Lab + Significant Team Growth
About Our Client
A truly leading global organisation, with offices in over 100 countries, providing a diverse and dynamic environment to work. Joining the organisation you will be enrolled into continual professional development; where you'll work with truly exceptional talent with the direction of your career for you to become an industry expert in Cyber Security.
You'll work with some of the most successful global and national companies, undertaking security consultancy, which makes a real difference to businesses, governments and society.
Working in a world leading, state of the art, penetration testing lab, you will be joining a leading Global Professional Services firm at a time for exceptional growth, as my client's customers demand greater assistance with increasingly complex IT risks.
You'll lead, manage and develop cyber security activities to design and advise leading global and UK organisations safeguard their organisations through information security processes and controls.
- Define, perform, manage and deliver security testing assignments, including infrastructure and application
- Developing and quality assuring security test reports
- Working with clients to develop appropriate security test reports and developing appropriate remediation plans
- Providing thought leadership and direction for the Information Security practice on malware, attack vectors and methods to protect against threats
- Helping recruit, retain and develop the Information Security team
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for exceptional talent, this is a leading Global Professional Services firm, you'll need to have real passion for this area.
You'll be professional, dynamic, enthusiastic, be ambitious with excellent report writing and communication skills.
Ideally you'll be a graduate, but what you'll be able to demonstrate is exceptional talent in information security. Possible previous experience will include experience in Financial Services or Audit.
- CREST, TIGER, CCT, CTL or equivalent (or the commitment to obtaining within 6 months of commencement)
- You'll have the ability to obtain UK government SC clearance
- Technologies of interest include:
- Unix, Windows, Kali Linux,
- Wireshark, nessus, nikkito, metaspolit, OSCP, burpsuite, nmap
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package