You are here
Pensions Audit Manager / Senior Manager
Large accountancy firm
London (or offices in the South East)
About Our Client
Large accountancy firm.
This international accountancy firm provides a wide range of audit and wider assurance services to pension schemes sponsored by private, public and international companies across various sectors. They audit over 630 pension schemes annually, ranging from the very largest in the UK with over £50bn of assets to those with less than £50m.
Please note that the location of this role is flexible.
- You'll be technically strong with a good audit grounding, preferably encompassing Pension Schemes but if not, a willingness to learn.
- You'll manage a key client portfolio, whilst working to build new networks and strong client relationships.
- You'll carry out work profitably and on a timely basis, in accordance with the firm's professional standards and to the satisfaction of our clients and lead engagement partners.
- You'll work collaboratively with your colleagues to draft, prepare and present when pursuing new proposals.
- You'll be an exceptional project manager, juggling a number of large clients with conflicting demands, whilst ensuring staff utilisation is at a satisfactory rate.
- You'll effectively lead a number of audit teams, ensuring work fulfils Audit objectives and quality standards.
The Successful Applicant
- You'll be professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA, or equivalent).
- You'll have post-qualification experience in audit within a practice environment, ideally including experience of pensions schemes.
- You'll have strong people management skills, enabling you to support, coach and mentor colleagues.
What's on Offer
Salary up to £75,000.