You are here
Personal Tax Senior - Fantastic Practice!
Great prospects for career development and technical exposure!
An excellent working enviroment!
About Our Client
The Practice has an excellent reputation and a track record of success in the Kent Market with positive growth planned for the future. They provide a wide array of practice services and have a very diverse and interesting client base!
Reporting to supervisors and managers, the Tax Senior will take responsibility for completing tasks accurately, to deadline and liaising with the client.
The Tax Senior is likely to be acting as the point of contact to their appropriate clients and will be responsible for a portfolio with large fee income.
- Review tax returns and accompany workings as drafted by junior staff;
- Obtain missing information etc. from the client, third parties or elsewhere in the firm as appropriate;
- Complete posting for complex or missing areas of tax returns or oversee this;
- Prepare basic capital gains computations;
- Prepare/amend and/or approve letters and emails for the supervisor's approval;
- Draft replies to client or third party correspondence, seeking further input as appropriate;
- Have direct contact with the client and third parties as appropriate including telephone communication with HMRC;
- Electronically file tax returns if necessary;
- Extend your experience to deal with more complex returns;
- Deal with technical enquiries from clients and other firm members; Assist in dealing with Enquiries raised by HMRC;
- Prepare other forms etc. as required by HMRC or other third parties;
- Identify the potential for basic tax planning opportunities
The firm have a great reputation for investing and developing their staff and there are great progression prospects on offer.
The Successful Applicant
- ATT qualified or
- CTA qualified or studying towards
- Relevant experience in personal (private client) tax is essential
What's on Offer
Holiday and Pension package
Further Study Support
Full development of staff/ progression prospects
37.5 hour week