You are here
£20,000 - £23,000
- Become a member of an exciting and fast paced transport service provider
- A permanent role based in Glasgow
About Our Client
A well-known transport service provider
- Will be responsible for directly supporting employees with HR related issues such as any personal issues, payroll queries etc.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of the employee records, including certification and documentation such as passports, visas etc.
- Ensure the daily maintenance of employee files, and database records to accurately record information that is in line with company policies, whilst adhering to payroll deadlines.
- Direct liaison together with HR Officer, operations and technical functions on operating issues
- Attend operational meetings and provide reporting when necessary.
- Correspond with the training department to ensure all staff members attend their required training courses.
- Input into producing a range of reports on a monthly and weekly basis
- Communicate with other departments, senior management and/or clients regarding recruitment processes.
- Routinely liaise with external staffing agents.
- Ensure appraisal system is being followed
- Ensure company disciplinary process is adhered to and assist in the application of the correct policies
- Be able to carry out internal audits when required
- Any other relevant/administrative tasks that you may occasionally be asked to undertake (expense claims, rota management etc)
- Occasional travel as required
The Successful Applicant
Suitable Candidates must:
- Have previous experience in a HR generalist role.
- Must be able to work independently
- Be flexible and able to adapt to a changing and fast paced organisation.
- Must be able to manage own workload whilst carrying out tasks that will support senior managers.
- Have a high level of professionalism with good communication skills
- Be analytical and have strong organisational skills
- Have a positive attitude and a good team manager
- Be able to work under pressure
What's on Offer
- The job is offering between £20,000 - £23,000 depending on experience.
- Start date: December
- Location: Glasgow