You are here
Are you an experienced PHP Developer?
Do you have LARAVEL / CODEIGNITER experience?
About Our Client
One of the leading training organisations in the UK
The main purpose of the PHP Developer is to take care and manage back-end development, including online learning platform, website, various affiliate tenancies and the integration of these with our various clients.
Responsible for taking the company into the next level of systems design, they are looking for someone to plan and execute developments and ensure they have a market leading learning platform in a number of sectors.
- Work with internal teams to assess need efficiency's any critical developments of internal delivery
- Work with new and existing clients to map out integration, system upgrades and general requests
- Report on schedule, ideas, mapping, costs etc.
- Spec all website developments, including any affiliate sites.
- Interfacing with the design and implementation engineers and architects, so that any problems arising during design or implementation can be resolved in accordance with the fundamental design concepts, and user needs and constraint
- Ensuring all feedback is collated, analysed, and where appropriate changes mad
- Central point of contact for any major system issues and error
- Maintaining and updated third party support and request site
- Ensuring that all architectural products and products with architectural input are maintained in the most current state and never allowed to become obsolete.
- Personally develop the system, whilst also oversee developments from the other team members
- Responsibility for overseeing the development of our online learning platform
- Expectation to be involved in the doing as well as the planning
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive PHP knowledge
- knowledge or any other database driven system
- Full stack development skills
- Knowledge of hosting, servers and Linux
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to understand client requirements
- Strong problem-solving skills and project management skills
- The ability to build good relationships with clients and colleagues
- The ability to gather and interpret data
- Excellent presentation skills
- A broad knowledge of technologies and applications
- The ability to explain ideas clearly to technical and non-technical staff
- A knowledge of industry quality standards, legislation and best practice
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines
- A flexible and adaptable approach
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary & Package