You are here
£55,000 - £65,000
- P&L REPORTING ANALYST
About Our Client
A well established bank based in the city.
Duties include but are not limited to :
- Preparation of various management, committee and Board packs, including regulation data packs, management accounts and daily Consolidated P&L, for delivery to senior stakeholders across the international business.
- Liaison with key stakeholders in Product Control, Risk and Finance across the international business.
- Preparation and analysis of daily P&L and regulatory metrics reports for onward dissemination to Product Control and Risk for further analysis, including identification and resolution of upstream data and system issues through close liaison with data management and technology teams.
- Implementing effective process controls and process re-engineering through involvement in strategic projects
- Automate and/or work with the data analytics team to reduce/improve manual reporting processes and optimise existing reports.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- CFA, ACA or CIMA qualification desirable
- experience in a Risk, Product Control or Finance MI function
- Familiarity with key financial concepts, including performance measurement and risk metrics such as VaR, Sensitivities, P&L Attribution.
- Experience of working with stakeholders of all levels
- Proficient with Excel
- Experience with BI/reporting tools such as Business Objects and with Oracle desirable
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary and benefits