You are here
Planner / Scheduler - Responsive
- Highly Reputable National Contractor - Housing Repairs
- West Midlands Based
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Nationwide Reactive and Planned Maintenance Contractors working with a number of affordable housing clients across the West Midlands.
Our client is one of the major private companies in the sector, delivering a range of services.
You will work as part of a team in a busy help desk and office environment, where excellent customer service has to be delivered on every call, ensuring that all jobs are completed within agreed timescales and all appointments are kept whilst always meeting KPI targets.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of planning, allocating and scheduling maintenance work for operatives, either for a maintenance contractor or FM company, delivering domestic or commercial repairs.
- Excellent communication skills are essential as you are the first point of contact for the company, liaising directly with tenants taking calls from tenants wishing to report a repair.
- You must be IT literate as you will be using a bespoke computer system to add calls/repairs to the system and then to allocate to the relevant trades person to complete the works.
- You will be expected to monitor each job to ensure that the complaint/repair is resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible, meeting KPI targets throughout the process.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Rate
- Temp to Perm
- Other benefits