You are here
- Supply chain and distribution business
- Temporary leading to permanent
About Our Client
World leading logistics and warehousing company with multiple sites based up and down the UK. The client currently have a large scale distribution contract with one of the Uk's leading high street chains from their Sheffield location.
As the planner you will be required to perform duties detailed below:
- Working as part of a small team to produce the optimum transport schedule for the contract.
- Planning daily work schedules within the operation to deliver all performance expectations
- Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with the client, the team and other functions to ensure excellent customer service is achieved.
- Playing a proactive role in improving operational Key Performance Indicators through the schedule.
The Successful Applicant
The profile of the planner should have these core competencies:
- Team working
- Time management
- Problem solving and decision making
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate good commercial understanding
- PC literate (Microsoft Word and Excel, email)
- Used Paragon or similar computerised routing and scheduling systems would be advantageous
- Effective communication skills, in particular with remote based staff.
What's on Offer
Temporary Planner for 6 moths leading potentially leading to permanent paying pro rata £25 to £30k