You are here
Supply chain and distribution business
Temporary leading to permanent
About Our Client
World leading logistics and warehousing company with multiple sites based up and down the UK. The client currently have a large scale distribution contract with one of the Uk's leading high street chains from their Sheffield location.
As the planner you will be required to perform duties detailed below:
- Working as part of a small team to produce the optimum transport schedule for the contract.
- Planning daily work schedules within the operation to deliver all performance expectations
- Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with the client, the team and other functions to ensure excellent customer service is achieved.
- Playing a proactive role in improving operational Key Performance Indicators through the schedule.
The Successful Applicant
The profile of the planner should have these core competencies:
- Team working
- Time management
- Problem solving and decision making
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate good commercial understanding
- PC literate (Microsoft Word and Excel, email)
- Used Paragon or similar computerised routing and scheduling systems would be advantageous
- Effective communication skills, in particular with remote based staff.
What's on Offer
Temporary Planner for 6 moths leading potentially leading to permanent paying pro rata £25 to £30k