You are here
Planning Manager (client-side)
- Experienced town planner required to join a leading UK developer
- Must have experience of work on large regeneration schemes in London
About Our Client
This leading UK developer focuses on creating successful developments and communities in London and the South of England.
Recent developments include one of the tallest residential towers in Europe and a luxury residential development (circa. 400 units) in central London.
The Planning Manager will:
- Work closely with the Development Manager to manage a large regeneration masterplan in London.
- Manage the design team (including external planning consultants) and provide planning advice and support.
- Liaise with various stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The Planning Manager will have:
- RTPI chartership (or be close to achieving this).
- Private sector planning experience - London residential exposure is essential.
- Experience of managing planning for large masterplans in London.
- Relationships with boroughs such as Newham, Southwark, Tower Hamlets and Lambeth would be highly beneficial.
What's on Offer
£45-50k + discretionary bonus + benefits