You are here
Planning Manager (client-side)
- MRTPI planner required to join an award-winning developer
- Must have London residential experience (from a consultancy or developer)
About Our Client
The vision of this award-winning company is to become Central London's most respected residential developer. They look to create developments that people are proud to live in, work in and have in their communities.
Recent projects include one of the tallest residential towers in the UK, a 150 home riverside scheme in West London and a 100 home scheme developed from a restored Grade II listed building.
The Planning Manager will:
- Play a key role in coordinating and obtaining planning permission.
- Take ownership of development projects - working with development managers and leading design teams.
- Provide planning advice and coordinate external consultants.
- Develop relations with stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The Planning Manager will have:
- Private sector planning experience (consultancy or developer).
- Residential project experience is essential.
- Experience within planning in Central London boroughs (especially Islington, Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Southwark, Lambeth, Camden).
What's on Offer
£50-70k (dependent on experience) + car allowance + bonus + benefits