You are here
- Senior Engineering role to assist in running of the plant.
- Newly created role to join a rapidly expanding Engineering team.
About Our Client
The business is focused on establishing leading market positions by providing innovative construction systems and solutions with a global reach. This site is one of the largest of the Group contributing to over 40%of Group turnover with over 1000 people on site.
- Develop maintenance systems and procedures to increase machine reliability, improve availability and line utilisation
- Recommend and support value added improvement initiatives where appropriate
- Develop relationships with key internal and external customers
- Attend meetings on behalf of the Engineering department and take a pro-active approach contributing to the meetings from an engineering perspective
- To support the manufacturing process by being proactive on the correction and modification of reoccurring machine processing faults
- Plan shutdowns to ensure they are correctly managed, resourced and co-ordinated
The Successful Applicant
- Significant and demonstrated experience in deploying planned and preventative engineering strategies, degree/HND/HNC qualified or equivalent in either Electrical (preferred) or Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years' experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Significant and demonstrated experience in the ability to manage major capital expenditure projects
- Hands on engineering experience with the ability to diagnose complex manufacturing engineering related problems.
- Strong organisational skills with clear effective communication methods
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills with a can do attitude and the ability to work autonomously an absolute must.
- Ability to use clear judgement and make methodical decisions in ambiguous and pressure situations
What's on Offer
Very competitive salary