You are here
- Plant Manager for aggregates industry
- Exceptional opportunity for improvement focussed operations proffesional
About Our Client
My client is a global market leader within aggregates. Through investment and progressive strategic focus they have developed a reputation for proven, quality manufactured products.
They have a dynamic and diverse business model which incorporates a wide range of products. My client seeks a forward thinking leader for their Midlands site
The business are offering an excellent opportunity for a proven Plant Manager to lead their operational and strategic vision for continued growth. You will enhance a professional, pro-active culture ensuring their fully mechanised low energy, low waste, production process is further enhanced.
With full site responsibility the Plant Manager is tasked with enhancing the productivity levels via engineered solutions and people engagement in a fast paced, continuous processing manufacturing arena.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for high calibre leaders with the following skill sets:
- Educated to Degree or equivalent level in an Engineering discipline
- Formal qualifications in manufacturing management, engineering, six sigma or lean manufacturing
- Proactive engineering mindset, experienced in a continuous processing manufacturing environment
- Leadership and people management experience is essential
- Previously identified, led and successful concluded capital expenditure projects
- High level of PC literacy, able to organise, plan and innovate, exemplary presentation skills
- Be proactive in promoting Health and Safety in the working environment, ideally with IOSH or NEBOSH
What's on Offer
£competitive + package