You are here
Key role in a leading chemical producer
Great career development job
About Our Client
My client operates globally and is a familiar name to many with over 50,000 staff and multiple uses for its products.
The PMO Analyst will be expected to work closely with the PMO team to support the delivery of programmes by developing and delivering the appropriate PMO tracking, reporting and analysis framework, and controls. As part of the overall delivery of change programmes, the PMO Analyst will also be expected to support the development of change opportunities and project management.
* Support the successful implementation of the current regional transformation programme
* Support business process review, development of streamlining opportunities and driving the execution of agreed changes with the business
* Develop and deliver high quality reporting and analysis to monitor and control regional portfolio management. Engages with programme/project/initiative leads to capture performance data pertinent to delivery and benefit realisation.
* Development and application of best practice project management standards
* Adopt and support a six sigma / continuous improvement culture, including the application of Lean techniques and the assessment of savings delivered
* Ensure timely and accurate reporting of all projects into the GAP tool and liaison with Group GAP team
* Ensure effective financial control across the portfolio (working with finance). Analyse and collect portfolio financial information.
* Develop and maintain the Management Dashboard and Key Performance indicators for the portfolio, plus facilitate the flow of information and effective management.
* Assess and monitor key programme dependencies, linkages and risks to ensure projects are delivered to scope, time, cost and quality criteria. Management of project approval processes, project roadmap and the pipeline of projects ensuring their strategic alignment and effective prioritisation.
* Support PMO Team by managing Team availability trackers, Team Meetings etc.
The Successful Applicant
The PMO Analyst will be part of a team of dynamic change agents responsible for identifying and driving opportunities to streamline and transform the business. The team has scope for multiple levels of seniority, reflected in the complexity and scale of the cross functional projects / programmes they are assigned to, along with specific areas of responsibility / expertise.
The PMO Analyst, reporting to the Head of PMO, will be expected to work closely with the PMO team to support the definition of portfolios, and delivery of programmes by developing and delivering the appropriate PMO tracking, reporting and analysis framework and controls. As part of the overall delivery of change programmes, the PMO Analyst will also be expected to support the development of change opportunities and project management.
A large degree of flexibility will be required in this role due to the varied nature of the team's work both in Surrey and further afield.
What's on Offer
The role offers an attractive salary and clear development opportunities within this famous manufacturing company.