You are here
Policy & Assessment Manager (Pensions)
Pensions policy, pesnions scheme, compliance, risk
About Our Client
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Policy & Assessment Manager (Pensions) with a membership association. You will:
- Communicate and liaise with key stakeholders to make sure the RQM standards maintain broad support across industry, consumer groups, government and regulators.
- Keep at the forefront of policy and product developments in retirement products.
- Lead the future development of RQM standards ensuring they remain up to date and credible.
- Develop and maintain a RQM work programme for the Board on policy and standards development, and ensure the plan is delivered.
- Consistently, thoroughly and promptly assess all applications, renewals and compliance checks, meeting targets on assessment times.
- Maintain and improve the system of compliance checks.
- Set up and brief appeal and adjudication panels to decide on difficult or controversial applications.
- Proactively identify and take action on any potential risks to RQM reputation that may be revealed during the application process.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Demonstrable experience of the retirement market
- Proven track record working within the Pensions industry in either a policy or scheme management capacity.
- Experience of reporting against targets and KPIs.
- A sound understanding of at-retirement product policy and governance.
- Standard project and performance management techniques.
What's on Offer
Circa £55,000 plus excellent benefits