You are here
POS and Event Manager
- Driving all POS and Event strategies for a renowned healthcare business
- Proven track record in POS / Event, Exhibitions / Brand marketing is essential
About Our Client
A healthcare brand with significant exposure across multi-channels and a successful track record helping peoples lives.
The POS and Event Manager will be the expert and guardian for all POS, brand environment and event/exhibition related matters for the brands of their pharmaceutical wholesale division. This role will support central and local marketing directors and teams in delivering the most effective and efficient POS, brand environment and event/exhibition solutions and support with all related graphic design and artwork.
* To recommend and support the development and delivery of the POS and brand environment strategy for the brands of the pharmaceutical wholesale division, in conjunction with other business functions and individual countries.
* To recommend relevant and impactful event/exhibition concepts aiming for maximum brand impact with customers.
* Deliver new POS and design concepts, campaigns and ideas that excite the customer.
* Develop/create and be the guardian of exhibition/event guidelines for all brands related to the position.
* Manage third party agencies and suppliers
* Increase brand visibility through developing and supporting to implement the POS branding - including external and internal branding - based on retail state-of-the-art, trends and shopper insights.
* Actively monitor and share the latest industry innovations in POS and events materials
The Successful Applicant
Proven experience in:
- Developing POS/ environment / event / exhibition concepts and tactics.
- Proven record of implementation of POS/ store plans, overseeing delivery and managing agencies
- Proven record of developing and implementing event/exhibition plans and concepts
- OTC, Retail, healthcare experience a distinct advantage.
- Must be competent in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically across InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Having worked in more than one country is an advantage
What's on Offer
£42,000 - £45,000 plus package