You are here
Powerpoint and Presentation Design Specialist
- This is a great role for a Powerpoint and presentations design specialist
- Responsible for designing, producing and updating presentations
About Our Client
This is a fast-growing company with more than 450 employees. Since launching in 2000, they have established market leading positions across financial services, healthcare and energy. Right now in the process of moving from a singular business to a broader group structure incorporating various different arms into the business. Resulting in some fantastic design variety. PowerPoint and Presentation Design Specialist opportunity based in the heart of London.
This role has a very focused scope - taking the lead on helping build and present best practice PowerPoint presentations and delivering artwork support.
You'll be working alongside two designers and three copywriters, working on the newly created group brands and helping to establish best practice presentation content. You will be responsible for upholding brand standards while creating effective, dynamic and well thought out presentations. You will partner with writers, designers, marketing managers and product specialists in the development of presentations that will be used across a broad range of outputs (on-screen, iPad, print). You must have the ability to communicate information and data effectively with the use of animation, builds, as well as the creation of easy to understand charts, graphs and diagrams.
This is a great opportunity to join a company with ambitious plans, at a time when you can help shape the vision into high quality internal and external presentation assets.
The Successful Applicant
PowerPoint and Presentation Design Specialist
- Creative, good eye for design with the confidence to put forward well thought out, engaging ideas
- Excellent PowerPoint skills - a real expert
- Excellent artwork skills, with a very strong attention to detail
- Extremely organised with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Proactive with a friendly manner and the flexibility to be able to switch activities to meet changing business needs, provide support and prioritise
What's on Offer
6 Month Contract with the potential to be extended based in central London paying £33,000 - £38,000 Dependant on experience