You are here
Global online gaming
About Our Client
In a business that is growing into one of the leaders in online gaming?
The PPC Executive position will combine research, creation, execution, optimisation and reporting of multi-market/platform cost per click campaigns across Search Engine Networks. Implementing successful campaigns in the iGaming industry will require Google Adwords, either client-side or at a renowned digital agency, with a good understanding of the Paid Search industry. The successful candidate will have a strong interest in the digital marketing space and ideally enjoy sports and gaming. This role will cover a variety of territories including Belgium, Denmark and the UK, however language skills for non-UK markets are not essential.
What will my Key accountabilities be?
- Working on a portfolio of Paid Search marketing (PPC) campaigns.
- Working with Google Adwords Editor and the Adwords interface itself
- Structuring, editing and implementing campaigns
- Understanding and managing multi-conversion tracking requirements
- Writing high-CTR snappy ad-copy
- Keyword research & analysis
- To constantly focus toward ensuring KPIs are achieved
- Regular communication with Country Managers
- Post-campaign performance analysis and evaluation
- Keeping abreast of any industry developments in technology
- To work closely with the PPC Manager and Head of Search to achieve desired results
The Successful Applicant
What skills, knowledge do I need for this job?
- Circa one - two years experience of PPC from a previous role
- Experience in structuring, editing and implementing campaigns
- A strong interest in our industry - sports / gaming / betting is preferred
Education / Qualifications / Professional Certificates
- Marketing degree, or a related online qualification
- Google Adwords Certified
What's on Offer
Basic £25,000 - £30,000 (20% bonus)