You are here
£30,000 - £35,000
- Managing and optimizing campaigns across search & display
- Managing and optimizing bids and budgets
About Our Client
Leading creative agency working with clients from retail, to travel to leisure and more!
- Setup, manage and optimize campaigns across search, display and retargeting across Adwords including YouTube, Bing & Facebook.
- Perform daily account management, including managing and optimizing bids and budgets, impression shares, quality scores and conversions.
- Provide ad copy and creative suggestions and ad templates.
- Manage and optimize vertically targeted and remarketed placements across the Google Display Network including managed placements, negatives / exclusions, interests, topics targeting, affinity and in-market audiences.
- Develop and deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reporting
- Work with senior members of the team to drive forward the PPC strategy for multiple clients and to ensure targets are met
- Monitor and analyse web analytics and reports to identify problem areas and identify areas of improvement across landing pages.
- Creation of account development and testing plans
- Identify potential opportunities across new channels.
- Line manage a PPC Exec, focusing on training and development.
- Keep up to date with best practices and emerging strategies in PPC.
The Successful Applicant
- At least two year's hands on PPC experience.
- Experience working on large PPC accounts and scaling operations in an efficient way.
- Knowledge of the whole PPC campaign process from keyword research, budget forecasting, campaign set up, bid optimisation & management and reporting.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data manipulation.
- Expert knowledge of Google AdWords and Analytics (Google AdWords qualification is required).
- Knowledge/experience of SEO alongside PPC is a desirable
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Excellent ability to think strategically and develop innovative marketing strategies.
- A willingness to keep abreast and recommend new opportunities based on developments in the industry is essential.
- An understanding and experience working on display and re-marketing campaigns is also required.
Experience using bid management software and product feed management solutions is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits