You are here
- Solid understanding of marketing principles
- Social Media Advertising experience
About Our Client
Award winning agency based in Northampton
● Relevant degree educated (Or strong experience within a PPC role)
● Solid understanding of marketing principles
● Social Media Advertising experience
● Excellent communicator able to form strong, collaborative working relationships with the rest of the
team and the clients
● Strong analytical skills must have a good mathematics brain
● Must be flexible to adjust in a fast changing environment
● Very organised
● Ability to work under pressure
● Excellent oral and written communicator
● Logical thinker
● Team Player
You'll have a good understanding of Paid Search marketing across multiple channels (including Google,
Bing, and social media). You'll also have a working experience in the Analytics and reporting side of
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be someone who can help to grow and develop the department and manage new
● Working with a successful team on the delivery and execution of the paid advertising objectives for
clients of various sizes in a number of different industries, both in the UK and internationally.
● Responsible for ensuring that the paid marketing strategy supports both sales and brand objective's
optimising, monitoring and reporting on all paid search campaigns.
A keen eye for detail is a must as business critical data will need to be analysed and recommendations
delivered for improvements in processes and efficiency.
Dealing with business partners, clients and third parties, the successful individual must be a confident and
succinct communicator. Digital Marketing is evolving at an incredible pace and this role will evolve with that,
so the candidate must be able to adapt and change accordingly.
What's on Offer
Competitive job offer and benefits