You are here
PR and Communications Manager
Exiting opportunity for B2B/B2C PR & Communications Manager
You must have proven experience managing PR agencies
About Our Client
The Client is market leader in data and insights and are very highly regarded by the Media, clients and all external partners, they base in West London.
The PR and Communications Manager role is interesting and varied working with all levels of the business and global colleagues.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working effectively and collaboratively with the communications consultancies
- Report key PR successes and updates to the Board and wider business
- Work with the Head of Retail and Consumer Insights to manage a communication budget of £200K
- Provide counsel to all of the business on media related activity
- Continuing to deliver excellence in thought leadership by leading this activity across the business
Global Projects and teams
- As part of the core project team on global project Brand Footprint, lead the PR activity and all internal communication supporting the project
- Work collaboratively with Global Head of Communication and his team on both strategy and tactics
- Handling the digital media footprint and manage the corporate website
- Work with the Head of Retail and Consumer insights to deliver the internal communications strategy
- Provide quality assurance and ensure key message delivery in all internal communication. Work to enable individuals across the business to deliver communication with impact and in timely way.
- Contribute key events with copy-writing and relevant support
- Crisis Communications
- Work with communications consultancy and key internal stakeholders when needed to address crisis media coverage.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate that secures the PR and Communications Manager role will bring the following skills and experience to the role:
Proven experience in an in-house and/or agency PR role
Proven experience with internal communications
Understanding of, and proven success in developing plans for Thought Leadership & social media
A background working with brands, retailers, market research and / or corporate communications
Excellent written English skills with the ability to write, edit and proof to a very high standard
The ability to adapt quickly, establish credibility and maintain strong working relationships at all levels in a pro-active manner.
Capable of planning and prioritising to multiple deadlines in order to manage multiple stakeholder expectations
Demonstrates strong attention to detail with the ability to work on own initiative
Continually seeks to improve and innovate to deliver competitive advantage in an environment of change
You must be happy to work in West London on a daily basis
What's on Offer
Great basic between £35,000 - £40,000 depending on proven track record and relevant skills + excellent benefits.