You are here
PR and Communications Officer
- A new Not-for-Profit organisation looking to expand their offering
- Exciting opportunity to have a real impact and lead on Communications and PR
About Our Client
My client provides services to a number of public sector organisations. They are a Not-for-Profit organisation who invest all profits into improving services for the local communities that they serve. Working out of their head office in East London, you will ensure effective Communications are delivered to all internal and external stakeholders.
The PR and Communications Officer will be responsible for the overall Internal and External Communications produced by the organisation. In addition, they will also be responsible for editing and managing content on both the website and intranet. They will also have to be comfortable liaising with a number of different stakeholders, ranging from the general public to senior internal stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Write or edit all internal and external communications documents (ranging from newsletters and leaflets to staff bulletins.)
- Edit the content of the website and intranet to ensure the content is relevant for the target audience.
- Ensure all publications are in line with the brand guidelines and in-house style.
- Assist with all proof-reading.
- Produce information leaflets including design, layout and editing.
- Assist with the organisation of special events, such as key visits or events.
- Support on delivering corporate communication plans.
- Brief agencies on any digital or creative elements that are within budget and corporate identity guidelines.
What's on Offer
The PR and Communications Officer role attracts a day rate of between £130 and £170 per day, depending on the experience of the candidate. The role is initially for a period of 3 months with the few to extension/permanent dependant on the success of the position. The role is based in East London and is within easy commute of Liverpool Street Station.