You are here
PR & Communications Manager
- Exciting Maternity cover role as a PR & Communications Manager!
- You must bring strong community PR skills & ideally conference management
About Our Client
Our client are leading the way in Environmental services to both the public and private sectors. They are looking for a PR & Communications to lead a for their London region to deliver a range of PR and Communications projects.
The PR & Communications Manager role reports to the London Divisonal Director and is responsible the following activity:
- Planning and coordinating key Communications activity that promotes the business for the London region but also delivers centrally campaigns.
- Working with the 8 communication hubs to ensure that all projects are delivered to achieve maximum exposure for clients, partners and the business.
- Developing and delivering a range of internal events, team building, manager conferences etc
- Generating and planning media campaigns
- Working to support key contacts on their media relations
- Direct Line manager of 2
The Successful Applicant
The candidate that successfully secure the PR & Communications Manager position will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Proven track record in building media plans & executing that deliver behavourial change
- Relevant sectors: Environmental Services, Waste Management, Charity, Utilities, Transport & Logistics
- Knowledge of community driven press campaigns
- Evidence of excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Enjoys writing a range of content from press releases through to speeches
- Experience of developing & executing internal events and conferences
- Great communicator both written and verbal
- Happy to work in South East London on a daily basis
- Available to start from December 2016
What's on Offer
Excellent Basic of £40,000 - £45,000 depending on track record and relevant experience in PR & Communications