You are here
PR Executive - Global Law Firm
- Candidates MUST have at least 1 year B2B PR experience
- Candidates MUST be degree educated
About Our Client
My client is a well respected law firm who specialise within a number of practice areas to both the public and private sector. They have a marketing/BD function in London that is 20 strong.
The PR Executive will have the following responsibilities:
- Help with the delivery of UK centric PR plans
- Work with senior partners to identify PR opportunities both nationally and internationally
- Prepare media briefing notes prior to interviews and prepare interviewees as appropriate
- Draft press releases and other PR related materials
- Assist in the creation and implementation of thought leadership campaigns
The Successful Applicant
Candidates must have the following skills/experience:
- At least a years worth of B2B PR experience, either in-house or agency side
- Degree Educated
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Good attention to detail.
- Candidates must be degree educated
What's on Offer
My client is willing to offer between £24000 and £32000 per year.