You are here
Do you have a background in PR?
Are you looking for your next progressive step?
About Our Client
The business are a leading drinks business with a fantastic portfolio of household favourites and impressive working culture. There are brilliant opportunities for progression as the business are based on a system of meritocracy with full exposure to senior stakeholders. Aside this, the team are dynamic, driven and full of life! and looking for an individual to join that will lead the PR agenda.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Preparation and gaining approval of the annual Trade PR plan covering all brands within the portfolio
- Managing the annual Trade PR calendar including but not limited to:
- Agreement to and execution of all Trade PR related events
- Agreement to and coordination of all Trade PR advertising agreements
- Coordination and approval of all trade press releases and press packs
- Point of contact for all Trade Press enquiries
- Evaluation of paid for media, events and any sponsorships to ensure maximum ROI
- Management of key UK Trade and Consumer events
- Work alongside the International marketing teams to effectively coordinate attendance at events and ensure relevant UK press are invited and / or hosted accordingly.
- Work closely with the Corporate Affairs teams in UK and internationally and provide a regular update to the head of Corporate Affairs on all Trade PR activities within the UK.
- Manage the contractual relationship with the UK's media agency. Ensure regular and relevant communication of all PR coverage gained to key internal stakeholders both in the UK and in International markets.
- Coordination of all entries into other UK based trade competitions
- Manage all UK relevant communications
- Assist in the coordination and management of Internal Events and briefings.
- Support the Group Sponsorship Manager and Marketing Director in additional tasks as required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 year's experience in PR / Events based role
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Social media knowledge
- Budget management experience
What's on Offer
There is a competitive package on offer with impressive benefits.