You are here
PR & Marketing Manager
Managing, planning and executing Marketing and PR campaigns
You will need to be an experienced Marketing Communications Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading insurance and travel provider offering a range of highly competitive products and services. Their insurance range currently includes Travel, Car, Home and Holiday Home insurance. They are an expanding company with exciting plans for growth across two locations. They are quickly becoming one of the UK's fastest growing insurance and travel providers.
This is an exciting time to join a fast growing organisation who have an ambitious agenda. This role will offer the right individual an opportunity to directly contribute to the success of our business as we enter a new phase of growth.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Reviewing, developing and implementing a new digital communications strategy, through the website and wider online digital channels, to ensure maximum impact.
- Developing and launching large scale national awareness campaigns using full marketing communications, including Online and Social Media.
- Providing strategic communications advice to the business at board level.
- Taking responsibility for the communications budget.
- Agency relationship management to include creative, marketing, Media and PR.
- Managing a small team.
The Successful Applicant
- You will need to be an experienced Marketing Communications Manager, who understands the value of measured marketing and ROI.
- Have recent experience of working in the insurance industry.
- You will need to have substantial experience of managing agency relationships.
- Have a strong commercial focus, along with a creative and innovative approach.
- Have experience of successfully developing traditional and digital communications strategies and marketing campaigns.
The primary focus of the role is on off-line acquisition media advertising, and developing PR campaigns with input into brand management, communications strategy, website and other areas as required.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be an experienced Marketing Communications Manager, who has developed industry leading campaigns within the insurance industry. This role is very hands-on, and will suit someone with the drive and determination to succeed within a short period of time.
What's on Offer
In return, my client is offering a competitive salary (dependent on experience), excellent benefits, and the opportunity to work with a great bunch of people.
The role is a 6 month fixed term contract and great for someone looking for their next interim position.