You are here
- Super role managing PR strategy and communications for a global business
- Strong copywriting and PR skills within Tech/B2B sector is ideal
About Our Client
My client is a B2B company with global sales of $20.9 billion. They provide energy-efficient solutions that help customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainability. They have approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries across a number of market segments.
- Define the media strategy in support of season campaigns and major thought leadership initiatives, including mapping of target influencers, message and toolkit development and training of subject matter experts to effectively lead earned media engagement.
- Work with marcomm counterparts in the country sales organizations to drive development and implementation of effective local PR programs targeting both traditional and social media outlets that increase awareness of Eaton and its offers in all key industry segments.
- Oversee running of measurement system track effectiveness of all earned media activities across the region.
- Oversee the relationship with central PR and Social Media agencies to ensure usage of centrally developed content across all countries and cost effective management of budgets and agency resources.
- Support development and maintenance of comprehensive influencer maps and integrated earned media toolkits for all segments.
- Support implementation of traditional and social media training programs to develop Eaton spokespeople and ensure their active engagement in ongoing earned media relations activities.
- Assist in the identification and management of public relations issues .
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years communication and PR experience within B2B and/or B2C areas, agency and journalism experience strongly preferred.
- Must have excellent verbal communication, technical copy writing and editing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of management and demonstrated track record of establishing and fostering relationships with industry stakeholders and journalists.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and demands at a time and skill to deal in a dynamic business environment using judgement, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field.
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £50,000 on offer plus benefits