You are here
This position is now filled
- Genuine career progression opportunity
- Next potential Partner in a local established firm
About Our Client
A well established local independent firm who are well known in the Huntingdon area are looking for a Practice Manager who could potentially be the next Partner in the organisation. The firm have a rich history in the local area and work across 3 offices. They are known for the high quality, personalised service they provide to their clients.
The firm I am representing have a solid, friendly team with some of the team having over 30 years service.
The main duties for the Practice Manager position are as follows:
- Manage audits, including supervision of field work and then reporting directly to a partner. Knowledge of current accounting standards compulsory.
- Provide full accountancy services to a range of clients, particularly in the OMB sector. Basic personal and corporate tax knowledge required.
- Managing work flow with in the office and support staff in meeting deadlines
- Review files prepared by team members
- Develop relationships with clients to support the practice/client relationship
- Provide ideas for practice development, improving efficiency and the quality of the service we provide, including assisting with training other staff and getting involved in marketing activities.
- Will be responsible for a team of 7.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Practice Manager position will be ACA/ACCA qualified and have at least 3 years experience in Practice. Main requirements are listed below:
- Management experience
- Excellent client service skills
- Ambitious and willingness to learn
- Aspirations to either build a portfolio of fees of their own or assist in the development of the current partner's portfolios. strong CPD record.
- A technical niche would be an advantage, but not essential as this is a general practice role
What's on Offer
Opportunity for the right candidate to progress within the firm and potentially become a Partner in the near future.
Amazing work / life balance
Â£40,000 - Â£60,000 salary dependent on experience