You are here
Principal Finance Manager
£20 - £21 per hour (£42,096 - £43,677)
- Principal Finance Manager
- Adult Social Care or Health Background
About Our Client
The client is an exciting organisation looking for an individual with experience in the health sector or local government and councils to oversee the management accounts of the organisations directorate.
- Provide operational advice and support to operational directors
- Provide accurate forecasts and identify savings as required
- To support the Group Finance Lead in the effective and efficient preparation of the medium term revenue and capital budgets in accordance with the statutory timetable and in line with corporate priorities.
To support the production of the annual statement of accounts including ensuring that all accounts are closed and statements produced in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with statutory requirements and the corporate timetable.
To support Directorates, Corporate Finance and other stakeholders by providing comprehensive financial management services including budget planning and reporting and advice regarding the financial implications of service development proposals and statutory changes. The role holder must challenge and support officers when developing the assumptions underpinning their business plans and specific business cases.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be
- CIMA QUALIFIED
- Have experience in local government, councils or have knowledge of Adult Social Care/ Heath sector
What's on Offer
- £20 - £25 per hour
- 6 Month contract
- Candidate should be Immediately available