You are here
Print and Digital Designer
- Conceptual with excellent execution
- Simple and eyecatching portfolio
About Our Client
The business based in West London is forward thinking and the Print and Digital Designer needs to reflect this ethos.
The look and feel is clean, simple and well laid out.
The Print and Digital Designer must be able to think independently, input when developing brand guidelines will be exercised on a daily basis.
- Working in a wider team and bouncing ideas off one another is also key to the role
- Vast output of work and consumer facing collateral
- Extensive understanding and experience of vast brand guidelines is essential in this role
- Managing internal stakeholders and offering commercial explanations for design
The Successful Applicant
Print and Digital Designer profile
- Team oriented with strength of conviction for designs
- Reason and level head under pressure
- Strong portfolio which shows a pattern of simple and effective work
- Ability to mentor and influence
What's on Offer
Design and Creative opportunity for £30,000 - £35,000