You are here
This position is now filled
- Dynamic printing company
- Experienced printing company
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic printing business with a proven track record of approaching marketing requirements with a modern, innovative style. They have developed a reputation of providing high quality, bespoke service to their customers which has helped them to flourish more than many of their competitors in recent years.
The Print Manager will have autonomy over the Digital Print department and will oversee the full process, providing leadership to the team to ensure that business targets are hit.
Key accountabilities include:
- Ensure all jobs are managed through production in a planned, seamless, timely, cost-effective manner
- Ensure a co-ordinated production cycle is developed through a focus on open, clear communication
- Ensure capacity is maximised
- Ensure appropriate, cost-effective manning levels are maintained across all production departments
- Using SMART objectives and agreed KPIs performance, manage Direct Reports
- To drive the on-going development of Lean principles throughout the Department
- To be totally engaged with the current plant capability and have a forward thinking approach to the technology in the sector
- Maintains the planning production process for Digital Print
- Works as part of the Production Team and has the ability to cover all aspects of production
- Undertakes projects large are small from start to finish, watching each process for quality
- Book in hours for all the processes and understands capacity in all areas
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience within digital print along with a proven track record of managing a team. You will be able to possess strong production acumen, with experience in a fast paced production environment and knowledge of Lean manufacturing methods.
What's on Offer