You are here
This position is now filled
Private Client NQ+
- A unique private client role
- Legal 500 firm
About Our Client
My client is a Legal 500 heavyweight with a national presence.
The successful Private Client Solicitor will join a large team Midlands base team specialising in a mix of high net worth private client work.
The role will include:
- Advising on wills and trusts, personal tax, probate, attorneys
- Providing personal tax advice (income, capital gains and inheritance taxes)
- Conducting specialist private client, trust and tax planning advice
- Exposure to some charity work.
- The opportunity for client secondments.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Private Client Solicitor will have:
- Have at least 1 years PQE although applications form NQ's with a good seat in private client or those with more experience will be considered.
- A strong academic background with a minimum of a 2:1 degree.
- Excellent communication skills in order to provide advice to clients which is clear, practical and technically correct.
- Good attention to detail.
What's on Offer
Competitive plus benefits.