You are here
Private Client NQ+
- Aopportunity for a Private Client Solicitor
- With a leading Legal 500 firm
About Our Client
My client is a national Legal 500 firm based in Birmingham.
The successful Private Client solicitor will have their own caseload from the outset and advise on a range of matters including but not restricted to: administration and preparation of estates, lasting powers of attorney, deputyships and wills, trusts.
You will work with a broad range of clients and be a part of a closed knit team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful solicitor:
- Will be UK qualified.
- Will be a solicitor or legal executive with at least 12 month's experience gained in a private client role. My client will consider applications from trainee solicitors with at least 6 month's experience gained in their training contract. In these circumstances, prior paralegal experience would be desirable.
- Will ideally have experience of managing files.
- Will have good attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive plus benefits.