You are here
Private Client Tax Supervisor - Specialist Media Practice
- Must be ATT or CTA qualified
- Central London
About Our Client
The client is a full services accountancy practice with 2 sites in Central London and Surrey. They are a top 40 firm and they pride themselves on their ability to build and maintain long lasting relationships with their clients and their ability to provide a professional and personalised service at all times.
Reporting the the Principals and Partners, the role of Private Client Tax Practitioner provides complete and efficient delivery to a portfolio of clients with complex tax affairs, including high net worth individuals.
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably ATT and/or CTA qualified with recent and relevant experience as an effective Tax Senior or Practitioner.
- Exposure to a good range of clients both in size and sector.
- Good working knowledge of UK resident and non-domiciled tax and maintain awareness of UK and international taxation developments and legislation.
- Seeks self-development by undertaking relevant technical reading and courses.
- Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firm's goals.
- Thinks widely and laterally to identify and consider different options before determining the best solution.
- Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way.
- Motivates self and is keen to develop role into that of a manager.
- Comfortable flagging potential tax issues for clients, both to manage their expectations and identify planning opportunities.
What's on Offer
- Exposure to high quality and varied clients
- Highly competitive annual salary
- Benefits including private medical
- Central London
- Top 40 Accountancy Practice
- Private Client Tax Supervisor role with progression opportunities